Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dear Santa...

Wondering what to get a precocious three-year-old and a fun-loving five-year-old? Look no further, your shopping list is below.

Gigi's Christmas Wish List

1. Pink Rock & Roll Guitar (with strap)
2. Rainbow Calendar

Cleo's Christmas Wish List

1. Kid Barbie with Car
2. Hello Kitty Calendar
3. Santa Walking Toy that Sings
4. Pretend Food and Shopping Cart
5. A Tractor (green or pink) to Ride in the Grass

And just in case you were wondering, my wish list:

1. Aunt Dimity Goes West, by Nancy Atherton
2. A really good baby name book
3. An organized garage I can park in
4. A jewelry box
5. Baby boy things

So Santa, if you're a blogger, hop to it! You've only got a week or so left!

3 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

I am digging the list. The pink guitar slays me.

I miss you.

Here is my list:

1-200034: Visit with Little Guy when she gets to Cache Valley.

(I'll even give you a neck rub! I am not above resorting to bribery!)

Claudia said...

So I'm not Santa, but last week, we put these in our garage, and now we can open the doors on both sides of our cars: http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=51955-47338-625&lpage=none
If JL has a few days off work...

angela michelle said...

Amy I was so excited to see your comment on my blog, and now I know where you are. Congrats on baby boy. I know it's a HUGE deal for you to be pregnant. We love you guys!