Friday, February 29, 2008

Waiting And Hoping

I'm definitely getting tired of this whole pregnancy thing. Everything hurts from my hips, to my feet, my neck and my back, even my fingers feel tired. But, at a check-up with my OB on Wednesday there was no indication that this baby has plans to come out soon, despite my hopes that we'd have a Leap Day Baby. So this weekend the plan is to walk, and walk, and walk. I'm technically not due for another 6 days, but I'm so uncomfortable I'd welcome a delivery this instant!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Uuuuuhhhhhhggggg! He's not here yet? I can't take this anymore! Come on little boy! Don't keep us waiting! Will they induce once you've hit your due date or do you want to wait it out?

Tad said...

Hi,

Thanks so much for posting to the blog. We love reading it.

We're thinking about you all here in Paris and were hoping as well that he would come on the 29th.

Good luck and hello to the family!

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you'd have a leapling too! Ah well, Early March is fab as well. Hope he makes his entrance soon.

Tamee said...

We can't wait to hear about this little boy so make sure John Louis blogs or emails or calls so that we get the news and see a picture. Sqweeze the girls for me. I know it hurts but enjoy the moment. I love you.

angela michelle said...

Oh man Amy, those last few days are madness! Maybe it's already a done deal and you're snuggling a sweet-smelling baby right now? Good call on the doula.

Melanie said...

Still no word?